top of page
Batch Cure Oven


RTT Batch Cure Chambers are designed to accelerate the curing process in a wide range of applications on wood, metal and non-metallic substrates. After the coating application, parts are accumulated in the batch curing chamber to accelerate drying time of the coating and improve the ability to handle and process parts. Filtered, heated air is provided through the intake plenum by an air makeup unit (heat range up to 160°F) and recirculated (80%) through the exhaust plenum back into the chamber with the remaining air (20%) exhausted.

RTT’s Batch Cure Chambers are available in standard configurations with hinged doors and solid backs but can also be designed as pass-through configuration with optional roll-up doors. All RTT batch cure chambers are provided with energy saving E-Light LED lighting.

Oven Features

  • Heavy duty construction from 18-gauge, prime quality-galvanized steel. Panels and structural components are laser cut and precision bent to ensure alignment allowing for easy nut and bolt assembly.

  • 20-gauge aluminized steel with 4” insulated panels.

  • Windowed personnel access doors are pre-hung in a heavy gauge galvanized steel frame for easy installation. Entry door is 36” wide, making the booth easily accessible.

  • ETL and UL 508a listed controls in NEMA 12 Enclosure – Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) to control booth exhaust fan for user-friendly booth pressure balancing.

  • Slotted channel design to reduce heat transfer.

  • RTT Air Makeup Units deliver filtered air evenly throughout the batch cure chamber and are designed for optimal fuel efficiency. A chamber mounted probe is utilized to measure and adjust internal temperature minimizing variation.

  • Intake and exhaust filtration is used to remove particulates from the air that can negatively affect the quality of your finish.

  • RTT Batch Cure Chambers comply with applicable NFPA regulations.

Batch Cure Oven
Batch Cure Chamber
5 Year Warranty

Need a Paint or Powder Coating Booth?

Call us today for a free quote.

(715) 220-7601

bottom of page